Saturday, September 17, 2011

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Or at least as strange. The Telegraph has a story about a young man in Germany who wandered into Berlin with no idea who he was. He is supposed to have lived in the forest for the last five years and buried his dead father two weeks ago. It sounds like a great premise for a movie or a book. I can just see it....no that's too much influenced by the Bourne movies. Never mind.

This is in the "Only in Germany" file. Although it has happened before in Kent, England.

2 comments:

thisjourneyofmylife said...

It's probably fake, but wouldn't it be wonderful if it was true? As a child I wanted to live in the forests in a little hut and befriend the animals (I was a strange child). So if the story of this boy were true, it would be like he was living my childhood dream. Amazing.

N.W. Thomas said...

Ha, ha, you're such a downer! Maybe I should pull one of these here in Rome.
That's not a strange childhood dream at all. I believe CS Lewis had a similar one.