Sunday, December 11, 2011

God save the Queen

In a few days (what...four days already?) I will be in Merry Olde England. Come to think of it, Manchester is not exactly MOE because I associate that more with East Anglia. Or London. Maybe I'll take a picture of the Parliament Building when I go to London to replace my banner.

Anyway, this will be the defining moment of my life. This whole blog was conceived because of my love of England while still very much being American. I will finally be going home. In a way. Commence plan to become a Life-Peer.

I hope to enjoy it, but in a way, I miss my messy old Midwestern city. Especially the snow. And homemade American food.

I will let you know how it is.

3 comments:

Tina said...

We will have some homemade food for you when you get home.

Robert Gotcher said...

That was actually me, not Christina.

Tina said...

I too miss the snow...